Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.

Is the handset in your KX-TG484 cordless telephone answering

Customer Question

Is the handset in your KX-TG484 cordless telephone answering machine capable to accept
a hands free mike/headset accessory
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Your cordless handsets have a 2.5mm minijack plug on the side which can be used with a headset/mic.This is the specific headset that is recommended with your system: If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan