Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I need help with Panasonic TVA50 VM

Customer Question

Hello I need help with Panasonic TVA50 VM
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. (I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.) Generally speaking, setup of this VPS from Panasonic may be done by following step-by-step systematic procedures as opposed to the manual... the manual Panasonic released with it contained some mistakes, so if you're having a problem and you do have the manual, small wonder you have to ask about them. Tell me what problem you are having with the setup, and where you got stopped in the process.