Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

My vm has been disabled. i don't seem to remember my log on

Customer Question

my vm has been disabled. i don't seem to remember my log on #. how do i fix this?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) Do you remember ANY of the details about accessing your voicemail? Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again, I see you attempted to request a phone call, but that did not work on my end and I'm unable to accept the request. If you would like to continue in this format (chat), please try to respond to my first few questions above. Thanks