Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

How do I retrieve messages from another phone on my KXTG6700B

Customer Question

How do I retrieve messages from another phone on my KXTG6700B answering machine phone?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Dial your number from another location,let it ring and wait for the greeting to play,when you hear the greeting, enter your 2 digit pin number. The default is 11.You can change this to a different 2 digit number if you prefer. The messages will begin playback automatically and you'll hear voice prompts to guide you through deleting, next message, etc If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan --Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?