Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

83888We have purchased 2 Panasonic phones, Serial No.51800283999

Customer Question

83888We have purchased 2 Panasonic phones, Serial No.51800283999 with no operating manuals included. We don't know ho9w to operate these phones. When we press "Talk", the lighted section also say "mute". How do I get the phoe to operate so I can place a call?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Betty.

Can you please give me the complete MODEL number, printed on the main base station? It begins with KX-TG.

When you press talk, do you get a dial tone? Can you call someone or answer a call? Are the other people unable to hear you?

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.