Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Am unable to like panasonic TGA402 to base. Have followed

Customer Question

am unable to like panasonic TGA402 to base. Have followed instructions, but won't link.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I follow on line instructions, but doesn't work.
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with, and trying to link this handset to? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, both before and after this handset is linked?3) WHERE was this handset acquired, and what does it say on the display of this handset?4) What happens when you TRY to link this handset? Thanks