Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I turn of the talking caller ID

Customer Question

How do I turn of the talking caller ID
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit of the system.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is this company really going to charge me half of what I paid for this phone to answer this question?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just got a message that I am being charged 29 dollars for nothing. Give me a supervisor
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, If you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com, where we help MANY folks just like you every day. But we experts here are "users" of the site - just like you - and have no access to or details about your account here.If you have questions about the site or your account, you can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpYou should also have an option in the upper right corner of that page to contact them via email, chat, or phone. Let me know if you can get that straightened out, and then we can continue with your questions about your phone. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am protesting this. Give me a supervisor
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Please read the above note I sent - about how to contact customer service, or click the link below. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did this already. I want a call to make sue I am not being charged or made a member or anything els. This is a total outrage.I want a call by a supervisor at(###) ###-####please. Anita Isola