Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I have a Northstar Compact iCS and customers cannot leave messages

Customer Question

I have a Northstar Compact iCS and customers cannot leave messages on any phone as it states there is no space. How do I fix this?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Obviously, you need to go into the voice mail system management, using the administrator access, and delete some old messages, and/or some voicemail boxes that nobody uses at all any more.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is not the answer to my problem as all the old messages have been deleted. There are no voice mails on any of the extensions.
Are there any voice mails stored at all? or for any extension including former extensions?What is the exact phrase heard by those who try to leave a message, please?