Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have KX-TG6671 phone with handsets. I cannot dial out and

Customer Question

I have KX-TG6671 phone with handsets. I cannot dial out and all incoming calls go directly to voicemail. I have not changed any settings.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them? 2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
1. All handsets are affected.
2. Fax on same line is working.
3. Landline from ATT.
4. ATT Uverse.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so. We can continue in the chat format if you don't want to do a phone call. Let me know.Nathan