Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

How do I reset my message on my Panasonic telephone? I've

Customer Question

How do I reset my message on my Panasonic telephone? I've lost my instruction sheets.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)