Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I just bought 2 remotes Panasonic KXTG-T-6644B

Customer Question

I just bought 2 remotes for my Panasonic KXTG-T-6644B cordless phone from Ebay. I'm unable to get them to work. There are various messages: "base no power", "charging". "No link. Reconnect with AC adapter".
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Model Number of the remote phones you are working with? That model should start with KX-TGA and should be printed on the bottom of each handset.2) Do you still have the manual for your system? I only ask in case I need to reference a particular page number. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
model: KX-TG6644b. I have the manual.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, I understand - that is the model of the MAIN BASE UNIT. Please look at the bottom of the individual HANDSETS - and see if you can find the model number printed there.Again, is should start with KX-TGA and be followed by about 3 numbers.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you emailing me or calling me on the phone?... If I don't hear from you very soon I will cancel the this session.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Also, I tried to accept your call request, but this system is telling me there is a "payment issue" for that premium service (phone call is an additional fee).
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
I have attached an image of WHERE to look on the handsets - to find the model of those handsets.You may have to click on the image NAME to see the image.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I cancelled this transaction!
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
OK - that's fine. If you have any further questions or still need help, I encourage you to open a NEW question, and if you would like for me to help you with this (I think I can), put "FOR GREG A" in the subject line. I will opt out of this question so that you can deal with it (you can close it from your end.) Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
I can TRY to accept your call request again - if you would like. Just let me know. Thanks
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Do you still need assistance? I saw your request but I cannot tell if you have already received what you need.