Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Need to set up a second message we can use auto mated

Customer Question

need to set up a second message we can use for the auto
mated attendant
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: our message now is for night call and need to set up one when the receptionist is away
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: i would like to be able to switch back and forth between 2 messages as opposed to chang
ing the message when we want to
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
What is the model number of your phone system? With that information, I can provide you with the instructions you need.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The operater phone is a KX-DT343 and they are Panasonic