Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a panasonic phone system. It is saying i have a new

Customer Question

I have a panasonic phone system. It is saying i have a new Voice Mail and the light is on.
WHen i call in for messages it is clear - no messages - new or old.
I can't get the phone set to clear the new voice message signal and message on the phone.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) Have you CHECKED for the Voice mail "signal" yet, and if so can it be heard (when you first listen for the dial tone)?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)