Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

My Panasonic land line ringd a couple of time, but when picked

Customer Question

My Panasonic land line ringd a couple of time, but when picked up, there is no voice mail message.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phone or message system.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) If you pick up the call while it is still ringing, can you communicate with the party calling?4) Can you successfully make OUTGOING calls?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)