Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My mail box is full. How do I delete these messages?

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I only ask because I have not seen a response back here, and I may have more information for you - based on your response(s). I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)