Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic KXTGDA20. Can I forward the messages to

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic KXTGDA20. Can I forward the messages to my cell phone, automatically?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Because There is no Blinker when a message is received, I oftern forget to check the messages. I would like to have the messages received on the house phone forwarded to my cell phone
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not the I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG, but have no "A" *that is for the handsets).2) Can you CONFIRM that you want the RECORDED MESSAGES (such as from an Answering System) to be sent to your cell phone?3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I only ask because I have not seen a response back here (emails do NOT forward here), and I may have a bit more information for you - if you need it. I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)