Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.

I have a KX-T9331T phone system pluged in several rooms and

Customer Question

I have a KX-T9331T phone system pluged in several rooms and one in the bedroom.
How do I or can I turn off the ring when a call comes in and I don't want to hear it
when I am taking a nap?
John A Favret
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, John. The phone system has a function called "night mode" where you can set a range of time (perhaps the afternoon hours) where the phone will go silent, when night mode is engaged. You can easily toggle this on/off for days you don't want it. To do so grab a handset and press Menu#237 and follow the prompts to set the starting and ending time. Next. you'll use menu#238, then up/down to choose on/off mode, Save Off to toggle it on and off. Alternately, if you want to just turn down the ringer on one phone in the room, I can explain that process as well. Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan