Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

Cannot get telephone messages cannot change message despite

Customer Question

cannot get telephone messages cannot change message despite instructions on page 30
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello Murray & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phone/message system.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) What is the FULL Make & Model Number of the phone/answering system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) WHEN did this issue first begin, or was noticed?Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
kx not sure which one
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
OK - what KX-TG model do you have printed on a sticker or label - located on the BOTTOM or BACK of the MAIN BASE UNIT? It may be in SMALLER print, so if you need a magnifying glass to see it, I understand. Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i am upstairs phone down stairs had stroke will take time to go downstairs wait 5 minutes then call(###) ###-####
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again, OK - how about the first few model numbers - listed on the front of the booklet you are looking at? Can you send me one or two of those model numbers?
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)