Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

Will not connect with any thing. JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

will not connect with any thing.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no dial tone changed to sets of batteries
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them? 2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?4) Do you have dsl service on the same line? 5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)