Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

After I changed system to Basic Talk . The answering system

Customer Question

After I changed system to Basic Talk . The answering system would not respond to my answering recording. Also I have a message on system that I have a voice mail that I cannot anwer or clear.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) Can you give me more details about the answering system NOT responding to the answering recording?2) WHERE exactly are you seeing that you have a voice mail?3) Did this issue ONLY being when you switched to Basic Talk service?4) Can you do a quick TEST for me? That TEST is to pick up any cordless handset, press the TALK button, and then QUICKLY LISTEN for the dial tone. Please tell me EXACTLY what you hear IMMEDIATELY after pressing the TALK button.Thanks