Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have erased all messages on my phone. yet when someone calls

Customer Question

I have erased all messages on my phone. yet when someone calls and I don't answer, they get a recording that my voicemail is full and no messages can be left.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Lynn. What model phone do you have, and who is your phone carrier/provider?If you pick up the line, what do you hear: a normal dial tone, a fast tone, or a few beeps then dial tone?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.