Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Present language is French I don't understand Fr. What is the

Customer Question

Present language is French I don't understand Fr. What is the word settings? so I can set my phone for time etc.
Modelcs6328-2-4-5 ETC.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.With the phone not in use, and the handset in the cradle or otherwise not in use, pressMENU/SELECTthen press VOL ^ or press VOL v to selectSETTINGSthen press MENU/SELECT.then press MENU/SELECT to selectLCD LANGUAGEthen press VOL ^ or press VOL v to selectANGLAIS or ENGLISHand press MENU/SELECT. (To translate to what you are likely to see:pressMENU/SELECTthen press VOL ^ or press VOL v to selectPARAMÈTRES or REGLAGE (SETTING)then press MENU/SELECT.then press MENU/SELECT to selectLANGUE LCD (LCD LANGUAGE)then press VOL ^ or press VOL v to selectANGLAIS (ENGLISH)and press MENU/SELECT. ) Does this work? please let me know. If this completes the case, please rate my answer, also. Thanks.