Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.

Would like to order battery compartment cover phone

Customer Question

would like to order battery compartment cover for cs6609 phone , misplaced cover
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Vern. Unfortunately, this part is not available for sale. This type of accessory part is not something that vtech sells individually.You can buy a battery, but not the cover or any other parts - these handsets are essentially considered disposable and if a part breaks or fails the entire handset would be replaced.You may be able to make do with some tape over it, otherwise you'd just replace the entire handset, which is relatively inexpensive. Even if they did sell covers alone, the cost of the part and shipping would be just as much as you'd spend for an entire handset: Best regards ***** ***** for the news,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan