Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have just purchased a TGE260 3 station phone set. It says

Customer Question

I have just purchased a TGE260 3 station phone set. It says it's expandable. A lightening storm took out the base station and I have 3 kx-tga410 and a kx-tga659 phones that worked with the base station. How can I attach them to my new phone unit. the tga659 unit is especially important as my wife is handicapped and the smaller units do not have the keyboard size nor the volume to help her.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the model of the NEW replacement base station?
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan