Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.

How do I connect my cell phone to my cordless phones?

Customer Question

how do I connect my cell phone to my cordless phones?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Carol. Initially, use 0000 as the pin, if prompted.If you need more help beyond that, I'll need a bit more info:please provide me with the model number of your system? It would be on the base station (not the handset) and starts with kg-tg.Also what type of phone are you using (Cell)?Nathan
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Help was excellent. However I don't think I should be charged for what should be basic info built into the phone
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** is in the user manual.This is a paid support service, there is no free help for these systems unfortunately, via this venue. You could have used the book, or contacted panasonic (you'd be on hold for a long time, for an overseas call center). Because this is instant expert support, there is a fee for my time and expertise. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan--Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this, Carol?