Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TUTORIALS BUT CANNOT GET MY pANASONIC

Customer Question

i HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TUTORIALS BUT CANNOT GET MY pANASONIC WIRELESS PHONE TO RING. Panasonic KX-TG6700
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i CAN dial out, but it won't ring in and I have not been able to reset it using all the tutorials online.
JA: Is there anything else the Phone System Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhen people call though and you pick up the phone, can you answer it and talk to people?Or people cannot call you at all?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I was of the impression that if I felt your information was useful you would bill me $5.00 for a quick answer. Since this is neither quick or helpful, and it is more than originally offered, I am discontinuing this discussion. I do not expect to see a charge of $26/mo on my b ill. Thank you anyway.
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
Ok, though I did reply to you in 6 minutes.It is a pity we are ending like this as I need some information first before rulling out the multitude of problems that can cause this, but please contact customer service for any billing questionsThanks