Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a model no. KX-TGF380. AT&T sent me a voice mail. I

Customer Question

I have a model no. KX-TGF380. AT&T sent me a voice mail. I dont use the VM I use the answering machine. I can't get the message off my phone and all my phones are blinking saying I have a Voice Mail. How do I take it off my machine.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) Can you CONFIRM the Model Number of the phone system you are working with?2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?3) Can you CONFIRM that AT&T is the phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3a) If so, can you tell me if this an "old style" service (wires directly to your home) - OR - if this is a U-Verse based system?4) WHEN did this issue FIRST begin or was noticed? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a while and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Why are you bothering me? I hired someone to fix the problem days ago. You did't answer for 4 days.
How much are you charging me for nothing? Please take me off your list as I dont' want anything to do with this service. Its to slow.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
RE:You did't answer for 4 days. Did you respond to the questions I had for you - SIX MINUTES after you sent your initial post? Perhaps you tried an EMAIL reply? If so, those emails are NOT sent to this page, and would not be seen HERE. I'm glad you got your issue taken care of. Please let us know if you have any more issue in the future. Take Care, Greg A.(im)