Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I just moved to Chehalis, WA from Sequim, WA and have to change

Customer Question

I just moved to Chehalis, WA from Sequim, WA and have to change the settings on my cellphone so that I can receive and send emails, etc. I need an IMAP code, etc. to change my settings over from Olypen.com to Comcast.net. Can you walk me through it ASAP?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe iMap settings for Comcast are as followsncoming server: imap.comcast.netOutgoing server: smtp.comcast.netAuthentication ONIncoming Port: 993 with SSL ONOutgoing Port:465 with SSL ON If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you