Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a very old cordless phone... KX-TGA5425. It does not

Customer Question

I have a very old cordless phone... KX-TGA5425. It does not hold a charge when off the station. Does it have a replaceable battery? I can not find a battery location on the phone.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you please recheck that model number. I need the model off the main base station (not handset) which begins with KX-TG
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was billed $5.00 plus $21.00. I understood that I would be billed only $5.00 until I was satisfied with the response.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Since I did not see this until the day after it was sent, I assume you will not be responding now. I am going out and will check back when I have time this afternoon.Meanwhile, please contact whomever to have the charges cancelled.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for the information. You pay the deposit to post your question and the full fee to the site upon corresponding with an expert (not to me). That is ultimately refundable if you don't receive a quality answer. Do you wish to continue and have me provide an answer, or do you wish to cancel?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I wish to cancel. Please have my refund confirmed. Thank you.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
I cannot do either. We are all independent techs here and have no access to billing or account information.I can help you for the fee already paid, or you may cancel and request a refund from the help page.