Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a panasonic kxtg7745S someone tried to leaqve a message

Customer Question

I have a panasonic kxtg7745S someone tried to leaqve a message aqnd it will not disconnect---Help
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you mean that it is still recording?Thanks,NathanInitially, can you unplug the phone cord from the main base station for 60 seconds for a quick reset, and let me know if that helps?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
all of my phones will not disconnect. Do I need to unplug them?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Well if you have other phones other than the panasonic system, yes you'd unplug those too.If you mean just the cordless handsets, that is all handled through the base connection.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Do you still need help with this?