Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation with 7 yrs + hands on experience in Consumer Electronics equipments and Circuitry
22727371

I have a new KX-TGE232 phone. The base phone volume control

Customer Question

I have a new KX-TGE232 phone. The base phone volume control does not work. How can you get it to work?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.Do you see a 4 way switch inbetween talk and off button?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doesn't Panasonic honor its warranty?
While listening to a message or while talking over phone press the top button of the 4 way switch and then you will be able to increase the volume.
I will give you a manual of your phone -- in page 12 of the manual you will see the picture of the Volume button. The volume button is marked as B in the manual.
Please click this link to access the manual: ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tge210_mul_om.pdf
The above link has expired.Please click this link below to access the manual.
We are unable to process your phone request due to some payment issue.