Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I get frequent comments / complaints about the low level volume

Customer Question

I get frequent comments / complaints about the low level volume from persons called, on our Panasonic 308 PABX. It does not matter which extention I call from using the Panasonic 7030 or 7730 Proprietary phones.
I did swap the handsets betweethinking maybe the handset microphone level was poor but it made no difference. I have to speak loudly and very closely to avoid complaints of "I'm hard to hear."
Can the outgoing volume on the KX-T308 be increased a little please?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Look for a Volume switch on your KX-series phone... it should have three levels, one of which is HIGH Volume, set it to HIGH. Look for such a switch either on your phone station or on its handset perhaps.If there is no Volume switch then perhaps your KX-T3xx series phone station does not have that feature. If not, look for a pair of buttons labeled with an up arrow and a down arrow, next to each other, these would be the increase and decrease volume buttons.If your phone station has no such buttons, then your KX-T3xx series phone station does not have a volume control feature, it would seem. A different station model might be needed.