Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I bought a new panasonic cordless phone, model KX-TGE233. When

Customer Question

I bought a new panasonic cordless phone, model KX-TGE233. When i plug it in to the socket and tel lines to the Cable internet connection it does not work, the old phone that i have works but not the new one
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) WHERE exactly the PHONE CORD is being connected - between the Main Base Unit of the Panasonic system and its connection point?2) Is the OLD PHONE still connected to some other socket at the same time the Panasonic base is connected?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)