Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I was with FAIRPOINT COMMUNICATIONS and I am now with MEDIA

Customer Question

I was with FAIRPOINT COMMUNICATIONS and I am now with MEDIA COM. The switch was made yesterday 4/22/16
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Is this your previous question (click link below): http://www.justanswer.com/phone-systems/9nyuf-panasonic-kx-tge270-series-phone-system-separate.html If so, please return to the original question and respond there. Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
YES that was my question and I have NOT received an answer. I got an email that said there was an answer but there was NO answer. I have been charged already $40 and I would like to read the answer. THANK YOU *****Account # ***** and Order ID# *****
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again Janie, Please understand that we experts have no access to any of your account information - including any deposits that may have been made. But we also have rules and guidelines about corresponding with folks like yourself when MULTIPLE QUESTIONS have been opened about the same topic. This is because you may have a deposit placed on EACH question thread, resulting in a higher cost to you. So can you please take a few moments to pick ONE question thread you would like to correspond with me on, and let me know which one that is? Once I know, I can ask the system administrators here to close the "other" question thread and we can continue. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)