Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

We put in a 3-set wireless phone system (model # *****)

Customer Question

We put in a 3-set wireless phone system (model # *****) about 4 years ago and would now like to add one additional phone to the system. The User's guide indicates we need a model # ***** for this, but we are unable to find such a unit in local stores. Is this item available for purchase, or, if not, is there another handset that would do the job?
Al Pitner
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having finding an additional handset for your system. Yes, these can be a bit "hard to find" at a local stores, but are relatively easy to find online. Amazon is a good place to start your search, and I have a link below to the search results for that model handset (and charging stand). >> Click Here for Search Results << NOTE: When you look at the results, please note that the LAST LETTER (after the 470) stands for the COLOR of the handset. Please give that a link a try and let me know what you find - or if you have more questions. If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.Thanks, ***** *****