Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I was trying to change my call back message and accidentally

Customer Question

I was trying to change my call back message and accidentally switch the language to Spanish and cannot switch it back and cannot find the instruction book.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, I just now saw your call request, and I MAY be able to call you. BUT can you try to tell me here the Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with - before I attempt the call? I only ask so that I will know if I can help you with this particular phone. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again Leanne, I didn't see a response back here, so I will try to accept your call request very soon.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
OK - I just TRIED to accept your call request, but the system is telling me "Payment for this service failed". I will try again in a little bit, but in the mean time if you can get me the MAKE & MODEL of your system, we may be able to handle this here - in this format. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)