Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.

Can the Panasonic KX-TG9542B + Four KX-TGA950B, 6-Handset Cordless

Customer Question

Can the Panasonic KX-TG9542B + Four KX-TGA950B, 6-Handset Cordless System (2 Line) DECT 6.0 1.9Ghz be used in Canada with Rogers wireless phones
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, John. The way these phones work is that the base station can communicate, via the link2cell feature, with a wireless phone.The provider does not matter, you can use any carrier, all that really matters is that you have compatible (most iphones and samsung galaxy phones are). It pairs to the base station and then allows connectivity over the cellular line through the Panasonic cordless handsets:
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
If you have any other questions about specifics, just let me know.Nathan