Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic landline phone model KX-TGA470. I have

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic landline phone model KX-TGA470. I have had many occasions where friends say they have left a voice mail on my answering machine but I get no indication of a new message. Sometimes I get voice mail without any problems. Can't figure out what's wrong.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Phone System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Phone System Technician should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Phone System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.
Hi Betty and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the base unit. Additionally, who is your phone service provider please?