Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My Panasonic phone system (5 phones) KX-TG65..... has my remote

Customer Question

My Panasonic phone system (5 phones) KX-TG65..... has my remote code 111 stuck. I have tried to reset the 1's to 3's but it will not. My phone screen reads constantly I have a new voicemail. My 111 code comes up and tells me to make a call or hang up.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hello Sandra & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) Is this "new voicemail" system a "feature" or service - from your service provider?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved? I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)