Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a base unit and 3 hand sets... one handset receives

Customer Question

I have a base unit and 3 hand sets... one handset receives but does not transmit.. I cannot get it out of mute(?)... Can you suggest a cure ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phone(s).To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) Can you VERIFY that you have THREE TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and ONLY ONE handset has this symptom?3) What is the AGE of this system?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved? I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)