Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I just purchased a CRL80112 cordless. I have two other cordless

Customer Question

I just purchased a CRL80112 cordless. I have two other cordless in the house. One in the other room and one in the kitchen. They are ATT but different model. So I plug in new phone follow instructions to register but keeps failing. Plus what I don't understand is there is a power cord but no phone jack. Very confused...please help
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your phone(s). May I ask:1) What is the Model Number of the MAIN BASE UNIT (the base with the phone cord attached) of the AT&T system you are trying to register this extra handset with?2) How many TOTAL handsets did you have already working - with the existing system? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)