Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have att 945 phones at my vet hospital and the 'on hold'

Customer Question

I have att 945 phones at my vet hospital and the 'on hold' does not show on the other phones in the system. Veryified all on same linegroup, all have uniques extensions, unplugged all and waited the replugged in at 20+ sec intervals, reset all to factory setting, tried switching to a different line group for all phone>>> Any suggestions.???
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any ideas, cannot get the phones to recognize each other "on-hold". Have trouble shooted everything in the manual...
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When are you going to answer?
What is the model number of the main phone system?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AT&T 945 small business phones, verizon fios is our phone company.
Make sure the total length of telephone wiring used in your phone system is less than 600 feet. In some cases a Z800A filter can be used in a phone system with more than 600 feet of wire. AT&T highly recommends that a Z800A filter be installed by a professional. AT&T CANNOT guarantee that this telephone will work with such a filter, and IS NOT responsible for such installations. A Z800A filter can be obtained by calling 1(###) ###-####Was it working previously?