Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

One by one (I've got 4) when a call comes in, the phone doesn't

Customer Question

One by one (I've got 4) when a call comes in, the phone doesn't ring. First it was one phone, then a second phone and now none of the phones ring. If the caller leaves a message, I do hear the voice. I think it's something I'm doing to the phones. Help!
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?3) What is the AGE of this system?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)