Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

Check tel line displayed on handset.

Customer Question

check tel line displayed on handset.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)