Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.

I want to extend the rings before the answer machine picks

Customer Question

I want to extend the rings before the answer machine picks up
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you give me the complete model number of your system?This is found on the base station (not the handset) and also begins with kx-tg
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please just email me the solution to my problem i do not want amonthly service just this one answer mb
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** a handset, press MENUup/down to Answering Device, OKup/down to Settings, OKup/down to Ring Count, OKup/down to select desired number of rings (between 3 and 7). SaveExit
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
I can't email you directly, but did send your answer above. After finishing up with me here, you can click on Account, and then on Membership to check/cancel any subscription you may have inadvertently signed up for. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan