Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

My phone is saying I have a voice mail via phone co. What does

Customer Question

my phone is saying I have a voice mail via phone co. What does that mean??the answering system is telling me I have no messages.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Peter and welcomeCan you tell me please which cell provider you use?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AT&T?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have an Appple movie phone
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, if it is then these are the instructions you will need to doFrom your AT&T wireless phone, press and hold 1.If you have AT&T Wireless Home Phone, dial 1 from your connected home phone.If prompted, enter your voicemail password.If you have new voicemail, your unheard messages begin to play.If you don't have new voicemail, press 1 to listen to your saved messages.Messages play beginning with your first (oldest) unheard message or first (oldest) saved message.To rewind 10 seconds, press 1.To rewind to beginning, press 11.To skip ahead 10 seconds, press 3.To skip to end of message, press 33.To delete message, press 7.Don’t hang up if you accidentally delete a message.To recover deleted messages, press 1, then press 9.To save message, press 9.To skip message, press #.To replay message, press 0, then press 4.To hear more options, press 0.To return to the Main menu, press *.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Let me know please how you go.