Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My local hospital rehab dept tells me they cannnot reach me

Customer Question

my local hospital rehab dept tells me they cannnot reach me because i have them.blocked first of all i would not even know how to block a call. can you tell me how to get rid of the block I am a senior citizen with very low income. wasnt expecting to pay a fee
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones or phone calls being "blocked". First, we are a "fee-based" group of independent experts that try to help you.If you would like to continue with this service, I have the following questions for you about this situation...May I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) HOW did the rehab department inform you that their calls were being blocked, and did they give you ANY DETAILS about what happens when they TRY to call you? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)