Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a panasonic cordless phone and am trying to put pr

Customer Question

I have a panasonic cordless phone and am trying to put pr recorded greetin on my answering system with no luck I had it on before and then we had are phone off for awhile. I am 85 yrs oldand need an anwering system
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and START with KX-TG.

2) Are you trying to record a NEW greeting, - OR - use one that is already on the system?

3) When you TRY to record, does the greeting play back to you - at the end of the recording process?

Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I only ask because I did not see a response back, and without knowing the MODEL of your phone or your service provider, it is difficult to give you a proper answer.

BUT, I can give you a link to a video that shows how to record your own greeting - if this is a typical Panasonic cordless system. Please take a look and let me know if you CAN record your own greeting AND if it plays back to you - as shown in the video.

Click Here for Video -->

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-