Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

This is about the third or fourth try -- when asked email

Customer Question

This is about the third or fourth try -- when asked for my email address - no problem, but it would not take my password ***** resetting it. I DO NOT HAVE AN CCOUNT Since this is the first time I have had to use your service. I really need my phones -- as stated I have the base plus 3 others plugged in in various rooms. I do not have a dial tone, but the phne rings when someone calls but I cannot hear them. I do not know if the person who was calling me after 11 last night from Auburn, IN did anything to my phone -- they did use the answering machine but left no message. I do not know if they blocked my calls. Please help me.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Can you send a couple of the models you seeing on the manual cover?
2) Is there anything showing on a DISPLAY of any component of your system (base or handsets)?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I only ask because sometimes things like this can "come & go" with your phone service, and then they "go away" over a series of hours.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-