Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a link2cell phone with 2 phone lines but I have no

Customer Question

I have a link2cell phone with 2 phone lines but I have no intention of having a home line. I have been able to Bluetooth my cell phones to the phone (which works great by the way). I would like to avoid having Check Phone Line Message constantly on all the time.
How can I change my settings?
Thanks,
JP Lafontaine
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit of the system.

Thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
5LBQA017059
KX-TG9582B
Expert:  Greg A. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again and thanks for that model number.

I'm note sure if you can turn off BOTH of the "check tel line" messages on this 2-line phone system, but you MAY be able to do that, and I have attached an image of how to do that below. You may have to click on the NAME of the file to see the image.

I say "MAY be able to do that" because I have not found a "cell line only mode" command - which can be set on many of the Panasonic single line phones. I believe this may be because MOST 2-line phones ARE USED with at least 1 landline connection.

I hope this helps. Please let me know your results or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)